Add your name to this list if you can make it to our meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
|South Africa 4 (virtual)||15 August|
|London 158 (virtual)||13 September|
|South Africa 3 (virtual)||25 July|
|London 157 (virtual)||9 August|
|Hong Kong 125 (virtual)||11 July|
|UK 1 (virtual)||16 May|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|New York City||18 December|
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|Beijing 17||6 October|
|Shenyang 3||13 September|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Date and time: Sunday 8 October 2017 — 13:00 onwardsEdit
Location: Penderel's Oak Pub, Holborn, London WC1Edit
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- Philafrenzy (talk) 09:35, 11 September 2017 (UTC)
- Amakuru (talk) 20:43, 2 October 2017 (UTC)
- ClemRutter (talk) 08:10, 7 October 2017 (UTC)
- Johnbod (talk) 03:00, 8 October 2017 (UTC)
- Geni (talk) 05:16, 8 October 2017 (UTC)
- --Redrose64 (talk; at English Wikipedia) 19:05, 6 October 2017 (UTC)
May be attendingEdit
- Gordo (talk) 14:54, 14 September 2017 (UTC)
- I would maybe like to attend? I would like to learn more about becoming a Wikipedian, editing (in WYSIWYG - I'm basic and total newb) and more about Wiki and the community in general. I'm also a big scared girl and have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. Can't even figure out where the talk page is. FifiCantador (talk) 04:19, 4 October 2017 (UTC)
Interested but not attendingEdit
- A. N. Other and his other half.
- B. N. Other and her other half.
- C. N. Other