This is the organisation page for the eighteenth Liverpool Wikimedia meetup. A wikimeet is a social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts. Where we...
- Chat about Wikipedia, Wikimedia and any other topics we fancy.
- Eat lunch and drink some beers (although beer isn't required, nor is lunch)
|South Africa 4 (virtual)||15 August|
|London 157 (virtual)||9 August|
|South Africa 3 (virtual)||25 July|
|London 156 (virtual)||12 July|
|Hong Kong 125 (virtual)||11 July|
|UK 1 (virtual)||16 May|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|New York City||18 December|
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|Beijing 17||6 October|
|Shenyang 3||13 September|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Eighteenth Liverpool MeetupEdit
Saturday, 27 February 2016, from 13:00Edit
Venue: Doctor Duncan's, 2 St John's Lane, Liverpool, L1 1HF
Wikimeets are mainly casual social events. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians, however this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Also wiki technology, MediaWiki, or discussing the business impact of mass collaboration. Anything of interest to Wikipedia:WikiProject Merseyside will also be relevant here. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beverage of your choice.
Alcohol consumption is certainly not required! We may be in the ceramic-tiled room past the bar. Look for a small Wikimedia banner on the table, and we may also have laptops out.
Please sign below if you intend to come. If you want a reminder closer to the time, please leave a note after your signature.
- Mike Peel (talk) 22:21, 9 December 2015 (UTC)
- TudorTulok (talk) 16:49, 5 January 2016 (UTC)
- OK See you there TimothyWF (talk) 18:32, 10 January 2016 (UTC)
- Plan to be there MerielGJones (talk) 22:08, 18 January 2016 (UTC)
- As I'm in Liverpool then, it would be rude not to! Would be lovely to meet new people Leela0808 (talk) 09:54, 20 January 2016 (UTC)
- Hoping to... as a pair WormTT 18:07, 25 February 2016 (UTC)
- we're here and sitting on the long table at the back. See you all soon :) WormTT 13:15, 27 February 2016 (UTC)