Hong Kong Wikimedian Meetup
Time 時間: 25.05.2019 (Sat 六) 15:00 - 18:00
Venue 地點: The 5B Private Corner (Map 地圖)
Unit 5B, 5/F, Tsuen Tung Factory Building, 38-40 Chai Wan Kok Street, Tsuen Wan
Hong Kong meetups are generally casual social events where we...
- Drink coffee, tea and enjoy some food. The venue offer a range of snacks and dishes.
- Welcome guests from around the world and other groups which meet there.
- Chat about Wikimedia or any other topics.
- Experienced Wikimedians help out new editors and share experiences about anything.
|Perth 73||23 July|
|London 182||10 July|
|UK virtual 13||23 June|
|London 181||12 June|
|UK virtual 12||26 May|
|London 180||8 May|
|Hong Kong 129 (WikiCafe HK #1)||19 December|
|Cambridge 44 (Wikimania)||14 August|
|wikiBlind & wikiKind
|Beijing 19||1 January|
|List of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Ways to go 到達方法Edit
- If you know other ways to go there, feel free to edit this section! 如果你知道其他方法，修改此分段！
- MTR: Leave the MTR at Tsuen Wan West station Exit B and walk along Chai Wan Kok Street. The building is located next to the Cable TV tower.
About the meetup 關於本聚會Edit
You can expect to meet some very keen Wikimedians; however, this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects such as Wikimedia Commons, Wikiversity and Wikisource.
New and prospective editors are also very welcome.
The café has a quiet and family-friendly atmosphere, so younger Wikimedians will also feel welcome and safe.
- Time and venue of this meetup are now confirmed. Get keen, sign up and tell all your Wikimedian friends!
- Expected spending is HK$50-70
Sign up 留名Edit
Per venue request, please sign up by 23 May 2019 if possible. 煩請有意參加者盡量在5月23日或之前在此報名，以便場地方面及早安排。
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our one hundred and twentieth meeting. People of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome. Complete newbies also welcome!
Please also invite any Hong Kong Wikimedians you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- 無聊龍 (talk) 13:32, 15 May 2019 (UTC)
- WhisperToMe (talk) 20:25, 15 May 2019 (UTC)
- Wongan4614 (talk) 22:23, 15 May 2019 (UTC)
- 1233 （T / C） 05:05, 16 May 2019 (UTC)
- S & A 06:06, 17 May 2019 (UTC)
- Cmsth11126a02 (talk) 08:32, 21 May 2019 (UTC)
- Richard923888 (talk) 16:40, 24 May 2019 (UTC)
May be attending 可能出席Edit
- --Billytanghh (talk) 14:00, 15 May 2019 (UTC)
- --だ☆ぜ 𓋹 謹此敬上 14:05, 15 May 2019 (UTC)
- --Owennson (talk) 16:34, 15 May 2019 (UTC)
- Jonashtand (talk) 20:28, 15 May 2019 (UTC)
- AINH (talk) 05:34, 17 May 2019 (UTC)
- --Yolopertz (talk) 23:09, 19 May 2019 (UTC)
- Kdm852 (talk) 05:12, 20 May 2019 (UTC)
- Tobuildncontribute (talk) 11:02, 23 May 2019 (UTC)
Interested but not attending 未能出席Edit
- （Talk） 13:35, 15 May 2019 (UTC)
- Taiwanandtiffany1213 (talk · contribs) 13:05, 17 May 2019 (UTC)
- Danielidk (talk) 08:33, 25 May 2019 (UTC)
- Please edit this section! 請修改此分段，提出議程！
- Having problem when using Wikipedia? Let's discuss! (You are welcomed to bring your laptop computer. WiFi is provided at the venue.)
用維基百科時遇上問題? 一起討論吧 ! （歡迎自備手提電腦，場內備有WiFi）
- Other topics that you want to discuss, including current affairs, politics, etc.
- Any other topics you want to talk about.
- Briefing on Safe Space Policy by 無聊龍
- Inclusion criterion of miscellaneous matters in articles about schools, idols, writers etc, and peoples' opinions
- future of Wikimedia meet-ups in Hong Kong (incl. a potential strategy salon)
- Meet the People Session of Wikimania 2019