Hong Kong Wikimedian Meetup, Early Summer 2018
Time 時間: 30.6.2018 (Sat 六) 14:30 − 18:30
Venue 地點: Chan Tai Ho Building, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
請聯絡 Contact: Telegram: @springrollconan / @wcdvtr
面書報名處 facebook event page
Meet-up organized by Hong Kong Wikimedians will come back in June 2018. Details are being discussed there and on Chinese Wikipedia. It is possible that the frequency of meet-ups may change to regular basis.
|South Africa 6 (virtual)||24 October|
|London 160 (virtual)||8 November|
|London 159 (virtual)||11 October|
|Beijing 18||3 October|
|Hong Kong 126 (virtual)||27 September|
|South Africa 4 (virtual)||15 August|
|UK 1 (virtual)||16 May|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|New York City||18 December|
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|Shenyang 3||13 September|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Ways to go 到達方法Edit
- How to get there 如何到達
- MTR: The nearest MTR station is Hung Hom, served by East Rail Line, West Rail Line and intercity trains (to Beijing, Shanghai or Guangzhou). Leave the station at Exit A1, cross the footbridge, and here you are.
- Bus: The Hong Kong Polytechnic University is served by numerous bus routes, either cross-harbour services or services terminating in East Tsim Sha Tsui.
- Cross-harbour services 過海巴士: 101, 102, 103, 104, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 115, 116, 117, 118, 170, 171, 182
- East Tsim Sha Tsui 尖東巴士總站: 13X, 26, 35A, 41A, 98D, 208, 796X
- Directions to the meet-up point 進場指示
- Upon entrance, go straight until you see a large space. Turn left, and here's where we meet.
- 進入理大校舍之後，直行，看到露天空間之後轉左，您就可以來到集合地點（J Core）。
Sign up 留名Edit
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our one hundred and thirteenth meeting or the dinner afterwards. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
- Spring Roll Conan ( Teahouse | Contributions ) 15:17, 22 June 2018 (UTC)
- Wongpong (talk) 03:22, 23 June 2018 (UTC)
- Rainyiscoool (talk) 06:45, 23 June 2018 (UTC)
- 陈宇恒 (talk) 06:45, 23 June 2018 (UTC)
- WhisperToMe (talk) 19:34, 23 June 2018 (UTC)
- Owennson (talk) 10:11, 25 June 2018 (UTC)
- Labmen2084 (talk) 13:40, 25 June 2018 (UTC)
- Richard923888 (talk) 11:18, 30 June 2018 (UTC)
Maybe Attending 可能出席Edit
- 18.104.22.168 14:23, 28 June 2018 (UTC)
Not Attending 未能出席Edit
- Please edit this section! 請修改此分段，提出議程！
- There is a discussion on amendments to the mission of the user group. 春卷柯南 explained the motion and proposed to adopt the by counting the consensus expressed here and the user group's talk page. The motion received no objections.
- 春卷柯南 also make a notice on future developments of the user group - elections of liaisons of the user group to the AffCom will begin shortly; editathons and meet-up will be held in August, November and December.
Experience learnt from the ESEAP Conference 2018Edit
Ways to revive the grassroots-level Wikimedia communityEdit
- （可參考英文版維基百科中的《Wikipedia:WikiProject Singapore》之「Article improvement」章節及「Articles by quality and importance」部份）
Tutorial session for newcomersEdit
- Room rules:
- Alterations of any pre-existing electronic devices are not allowed. Additional sockets for recharging is available per instruction of the person-in-charge of the venue.
- Eating or drinking is prohibited. Please bring your own bottle to use the water dispenser there.
- Please help to clean and restore the settings there when you leave.
- Also a bit of explanations on why Mong Kok Hawker Centre (as suggested in Doodle) is not selected for the sake of transparency - It's quite hard to find a table for 20 people. The largest table (with capacity of 8-10 people) is enough for an ordinary meet-up, but insufficient for a meet-up attended by extra editors from Mainland China. --Spring Roll Conan ( Teahouse | Contributions ) 12:40, 24 June 2018 (UTC)