The Tulu-language Wikipedia going to celebrate its 5th birthday on Thursday, August 6, 2020. It was created in 2016. With the Tulu Wikipedia and its sister projects, a handful of dedicated volunteer editors are taking the Tulu language to the world outside.
|Tulu Wikipedia fifth year anniversary Celebration|
ತುಳು ವಿಕಿಪೀಡಿಯ ಐನನೆ ವಡ್ಯಂತಿನ ಐಸ್ರೊ
|Date(s)||August 6, 2020|
|Begins||August 6, 2020|
|Ends||August 6, 2020|
|Coordinator||Vishwanatha Badikana, Pavanaja|
|Participants||Student of Tulu, Karavali Wikimedians Members, Tulu Wikipedia Editors.|
If you are participating feel free to add your name at the list of participants Tulu wiki event page
- Date: 06 August 2020
- Time: 4:15PM to 5.30PM
- Venue: Online via Video Meet
Pavanaja U B is inviting you to a scheduled VideoMeet.
Topic: Tuluwiki 4th Anniversary
Time: 06-08-2020 16:00
Host: Pavanaja U B
Joining Details: Meeting Room Name: tuluwiki4anniv Meeting Room Password: 36625
Join VideoMeet: https://bridge01.videomeet.in/
- Dr. Pavanaja U. B, Former Scientist, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, former Staff CIS Bengaluru.
- Dr. Vishwanatha Badikana Assistant Professor, Kannada Department, St. Aloysius(Autonomous) College Mangalore
Formal Talk by two eminent scholars of Tulu language.
- Dr. Amrita Someshwara - Tulu folk scholar and senior lyricist.
- Dr. Paltadi Ramakrishna Achar - Tulu Literature and Scholar.
Dr. Purushothama Bilimale- Kannada Language Chair School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies JNU, Delhi.
Prof B A Vivek Rai - Tulu Scholar, Former Vice-Chancellor of Kannada University Hampi and the Karnataka State Open University also visiting professor at Wurzburg University Germany.
Vote of ThanksEdit
- Dr. Kishore Kumar Rai