Interwiki map/detailed table
The following table includes detailed information about the history and usage of every prefix currently on the interwiki map.
- Prefix: the interwiki prefix
- First added: the date when it was originally added to the page Interwiki map on Meta-Wiki (not when it was added to the database)
- Last added: the date when it was most recently added; for example, the "wikimania" prefix was added in 2005, removed, and then added again in 2019
- Modifications: a list of diffs to the interwiki map page which affected the interwiki prefix in question
- + denotes an edit adding it to the map
- – denotes an edit removing it from the map
- # denotes an edit which changed the prefix's URL
- Total links: the exact number of links on Wikimedia wikis using the prefix in question
- Unique pages: an estimate of the number of unique pages on Wikimedia wikis which include one or more links using the prefix
- Unique targets: an estimate of the number of unique target pages on the external wiki; for example, "freedomdefined" is very widely used, but only to link to a small number of articles
- Due to memory constraints on Toolforge when dealing with the very high-usage interwikis, HyperLogLog was used to estimate the two "unique" counts. As such, there are bound to be errors. For instance, the "irc" estimate of unique pages is higher than the total number of links, which is impossible. However, estimates should be accurate to within a few percentage points.
Do not manually update. Last updated: 14:22, 14 April 2019 (UTC).