Hardware donation program/The Living love
Your contact informationEdit
- your username
- The Living love
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your planEdit
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
I am a regular contributor to the Wikimedia projects using mobile phone device since I joined the project for almost two years now. I engaged in various projects both online and offline, I personally do outreaches and awareness on how to contribute to Wikipedia and its sister projects. I mostly contribute to [HausaWiki] creating quality contents, expanding stubs and doing some technical works and translations, so also I contribute to English Wikipedia, Yoruba Wiki, Wiki Commons, Wikidata, Meta-Wiki, Media Wiki, Translatewiki, etc. If WMF gifted a used Laptop to me, it will be a vital help and will accelerate my contributions, it will be use to do the things I am unable to do with mobile phone because of the incompatibility of its interface feature, and so also to be use in our Community User Group future projects, meetups, edit a thons, tutoring inexperienced users, and so many other works mean to develop our community and the WMF projects.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
- Hausa Wikipedia
- english Wikipedia
- Media Wiki
- Yoruba Wikipedia
- media.wiki, and
Work you're proud ofEdit
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
- I am an Administrator in the Hausa Wikipedia project, where I dedicated myself in helping build the community.
- I am an Organiser (Wikipedia Watan Asiya, 2018 and Wikipedia Watan Asiya 2019) and an Ambassador WAM 2018
- I have created 1000+ articles in haWiki and a few in enWiki The Living love/Articles or contributions. I am a patient, creating one or more articles per day for 100days 100Wikidays.
- I initiated and I am Coordinating the User Group Wikimedia Community User Group Northern Nigeria, and if gifted a used Laptop by WMF it will be use on this project the most through our future events and coordinations.
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
- Doing great work to Hausa community online and offline. –Ammarpad (talk) 08:36, 18 February 2019 (UTC)
- I support, because he doing great work more than anyone on Hausa Wikipedia -Abubakar A Gwanki
- -BASHIR A SANI GWANKI
- Strong support Active editor on Hausa Wikipedia; this will definitely increase more activity. Kaizenify (talk) 14:12, 1 March 2019 (UTC)
- I support Askira-son (talk) 20:08, 24 April 2019 (UTC)