Hardware donation program/Ramesh Singh Bohara
- My username
- Ramesh S.Bohara
- My contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your planEdit
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
- I am a mobile editor wikipedian. I am administrator of Nepali Wikipedia. I am editing wikipedia since 2014. I edit all wiki project by my mobile phone. I have uploaded many photos in Wikimedia common. I have no laptop.It's hard to edit from mobile. I have not used a laptop yet. I have no enough money so I can't buy laptop. If WMF could provide me a laptop. I can easily edit wiki projects and contribute more.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
- Nepali Wikipedia.
- Doteli Wikipedia.
- Maithili Wikipedia.
- Hindi wikipedia.
- Wikimedia commons.
- Wikimedia incubator.
- Wiki data
Work you're proud ofEdit
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
- A Laptop will help him to contribute Wikimedia projects more simply and effectively. Deserving person, for the betterment of Wikimedia projects. -Janak Bhatta (talk) 05:42, 4 July 2018 (UTC)
- Support--R.P.Joshi talk 10:30, 4 July 2018 (UTC)
- I strongly Support.--Nirajan pant (talk) 09:27, 9 July 2018 (UTC)
- Yes, Please. — Tulsi Bhagat (talk) 09:42, 9 July 2018 (UTC)
You are encouraged to track the impact this equipment has helped you make. This encourages WMF to donate more hardware.