Hardware donation program/Mompati Dikunwane
Your contact informationEdit
- your username
- Mompati Dikunwane
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your planEdit
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
I contribute in commons and Wikipedia. All things Wikimedia will be the sole purpose of the laptop, ranging from editing to technical projects for the Wikimedia movement. I am going to use the laptop for volunteering cases solely for Wikimedia projects.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
- Wikipedia, Wimedia commons, meta and other projects in English and Setswana.
Work you're proud ofEdit
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
- Wikipedia Zero awareness and partnership security and my report was accepted by Wmf see link below:
- Girls in Ict event.
- Wikipedia workshop and meet-up and other small projects.
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- ... Not applicable
- Public equipment tracking page
- Support --Regards, Krishna Chaitanya Velaga (talk — mail) 03:20, 18 September 2017 (UTC)
- Support Armineaghayan ArmAg 07:47, 1 February 2018 (UTC)
You are encouraged to track the impact this equipment has helped you make. This encourages WMF to donate more hardware.