Hardware donation program/Kabusa16
Your contact informationEdit
- your username
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your planEdit
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
- I hosted the first Wikimedia project in Abuja known as Wiki Loves Women in 2016 and trained 20 women CEOs and CSO leaders. This project has lead to finding new Wikimedians including Wikinaija, Blossom Ozurumba, Tochi Precious and many other who are doing amazing work on Wikimedia projects.
- Curator of Wikimedia Abuja Hub: I have been organizing edit-a-thons projects in Abuja.
- Wiki Gap: I worked with the Swedish Embassy to host Wiki Gap in Abuja.
- Partnerships for Wikimedia Nigeria in Abuja: I have been responsible for partnerships and collaborations for expansion of Wikimedia Nigeria.
- Wiki Loves Earth: Currently hosting this contest in Nigeria
- Working with other community members in other projects in Nigeria.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
- English Wikipedia
- Wiki Commons
- Igbo Wikipedia
- Hausa Wikipedia
Work you're proud ofEdit
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page