Hardware donation program/Hamed Gamaoun
Your contact informationEdit
- your username
- Hamed Gamaoun
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your planEdit
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
- I am a member of Wikimedia TN user group, and I edit, translate and create articles in Arabic, French and English and Editing and Uploading Photos in Wikimedia Commons. I co-organised a lot of competitions , workshops and training about Wikipedia and Wikimedia Commons. I will use it also to fast my workflow in editing Wikipedia and uploading photos in Wikimedia commons and Organizing Workshop in Tunisia.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
Work you're proud ofEdit
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
- I Co organised the Wiki Loves Earth Competition in Tunisia 2015 & 2016 & 2017 https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Earth_2015_in_Tunisia , https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Earth_2016_in_Tunisia , https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Earth_2017_in_Tunisia
- I was a team member in WikiArabia Conference 2015 https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiArabia2015/Team
- I was a team member in WikiIndaba Conference 2018 https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiIndaba_conference_2018/Team
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
You are encouraged to track the impact this equipment has helped you make. This encourages WMF to donate more hardware.