Hardware donation program/Douglaseru
Your contact informationEdit
- your username
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your planEdit
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
I contribute to Wikimedia Projects through and with Wiki In Africa's activities, including the annual Wiki Loves Africa photographic competition. If WMF were to gift a used laptop, i would contribute more to creating Wikipedia articles, training and capacity building to more users under the wiki loves women project, wiki data and Wikimedia commons, as well as utilizing the time for Wikimedia strategy working groups and activities of our Wikimedia Community User Group Uganda.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
Work you're proud ofEdit
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
- I endorse it as well. Faintsmoke (talk)
- I endorse it , his a member of Wikimedia community usergroup Erinamukuta (talk) 10:46, 9 July 2018 (UTC)
- Endorsed - Douglas is a very active member of our Wikimedia Community User Group AKibombo
- Endorsed - The equipment will be very useful for the Wikimedia Community User Group Uganda --Kateregga1 (talk) 12:41, 15 July 2018 (UTC)
- Endorsed - Positive project productivity will be realized once he is given the equipment other than borrow which always inconveniences individuals who lend --Bukulu Steven (talk) 12:58, 18 July 2018 (UTC)