Hardware donation program/Һәҙиә
Your contact informationEdit
- your username
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your planEdit
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
- I am volunteer Bashkir Wikipedia more than two years and I am writing and translating articles from Russian to Bashkir language. List of Wikipedias by expanded sample of articles is my area of work . I am going to use the laptop for volunteering cases solely for Wikimedia projects. My plans are to create a branch of the Wikimedians of Bashkortostan User Group in my area. For this, the administration in the village club is ready to set aside an office and I need to equip laptops. I will use the laptop to train new members.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
Work you're proud ofEdit
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
- I'm proud to be wiki- grandmother
- I write long articles in Bashkir about geography and biology
- I participated on wikimarathon such as a Month of Asia, Wikispring and others.
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Burzyansky branch of the Wikimedians of Bashkortostan User Group
- Public equipment tracking page
- Support —ZUFAr (talk) 07:26, 28 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support --З. ӘЙЛЕ (talk) 07:31, 28 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support —Ләйсән (talk) 07:40, 28 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support — Alfiya55 (talk) 07:41, 28 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support —Таңһылыу (talk) 13:07, 28 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Айсар (talk) 09:37, 29 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Юлдашева Луиза (talk) 19:33, 29 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support Bashkir Wikipedia is second WP edition in languages of Russia in ranking of the 1000 articles that every Wikipedia should have. And I believe that scope of work that Һәҙиә doing is very important for Wiki Movement in Bashkortostan and Russia. — Soul Train (talk) 10:13, 2 December 2019 (UTC)
- Support Very active in Bashkir Wikipedia. --Visem (talk) 12:40, 23 December 2019 (UTC)