Grants talk:Project/Rapid/Yoruba Wikimedians User Group/AfroCuration For Covid-19
Comments from WMFEdit
Hello Agbalagba, thank you for submitting this Rapid Grant request. We are excited to see that you are collaborating with the Moleskine Foundation to increase the online knowledge available about COVID-19 on the Yoruba Wikimedia Projects. I have reviewed this proposal and have the following questions and requests:
- Your budget for social media promotion seems too high, I kindly request to reduce it by half. After reducing this budget, please update your total budget in the probox.
- Could you please give more information about the support that the Moleskine Foundation will provide to the user group in terms of this project?
- Does the “Internet support” budget item also include costs for the participants’ Internet support? How many people will be provided with an Internet connection?
- Hello DSaroyan (WMF) and thanks for your comment. Please find our responses below:
- We have reduced the social media promotion budget by 50% as suggested.
- The Moleskine Foundation would be supporting the group in identifying some Key and relevant topics, simplifying the texts, and provide professional translation support where necessary. Moleskine would also be helping with promoting the articles on all their social media platforms.
- The internet support budget item covers the internet support of the project manager and at least 5 other community members who will be actively involved in the project execution.