Grants talk:Project/Rapid/Kata - Wards of Tanzania Photo competition
Application moved to draftEdit
Hi, Kipala, thank you for submitting this rapid grant application. I have changed its status from "proposed" to "draft" because it was submitted outside our application window. Please note that, per our Guidelines and Criteria we only accept applications between the 1st and 15th of each month.
Please feel free to change its status back to "proposed" any month between the 1st and 15th. When you do, we ask that you kindly make the following edits, too:
- Please include a full end date (day, month, and year).
- Please change your prizes from cash prizes to gift certificates, vouchers, gift cards, or items. Per our Guidelines and Criteria we no longer allow grantees to give out cash prizes.
- You listed the grant type as "rapid group." Please edit the application to include the group's name.
We look forward to reviewing this application in the future!
Hello, Kipala. Thank you for your Rapid Grant submission. We have received a high volume of requests, which may delay our review, but please feel free to ping us to follow-up. We appreciate your patience and will respond to your request as soon as possible.
In the meantime, please:
- As per LSmith (WMF)'s request, disclose for what group you are requesting the grant.
- You can speed up the review and communications process by providing a more detailed budget for the editathon and the anticipated overhead costs.
Application moved to draftsEdit
Hi, Kipala, thank you for submitting this rapid grant application. I have changed its status from "proposed" to "draft" because we have not received a response in over 20 days and we are trying to wrap up the fiscal year. You are welcome to address the comments above and resubmit the proposal at your leisure between the 1st and 15th of any month (note that there will be a shorter submissions period in June 2019 because, again, of the fiscal year end). Regards, MMontes (WMF) (talk) 13:54, 28 May 2019 (UTC)