Grants talk:Project/Rapid/Art+Feminism 2020 Wiki Editoras Lx
Hello Contaminadas, thank you for submitting this comprehensive and well-thought grant request. We appreciate your efforts in organizing your first Art and Feminism event in Lisbon. I have reviewed and approved your grant request. Best regards, DSaroyan (WMF) (talk) 08:28, 28 January 2020 (UTC)
Hello WMF friends! We have already received the funds. Thank you for your timely support.
- During this Art+Feminism editathon we'll be creating and improving content about artivists, specially lusophones, and thus we have been searching for a local specialist to give us curatorial support and do a brief introduction about the subject during the event.
- We are happy to share with you that the specialist Paula Guerra has just accepted our invitation! We would now need to reallocate our budget to accommodate her local transportation from Porto to Lisbon. That would be a train ticket that costs 50-70€ round trip. The total amount of our project won't change; we have spent less than expected in 4. Wikipedia Incentive Prizes/Giveaways - 131,87€ instead of 250€ - and thus we could reallocate the remaining funds to cover her local transport. Would you please authorize us to do so, as then we can go ahead and update the project description and budget here to reflect the improvement/change? Thank you again! «Contaminadas (talk) 13:34, 22 February 2020 (UTC)»
- Hello Contaminadas, thank you for reaching out to us. I am approving your request to reallocate some of the funds in order to accommodate specialist's local transportation. Best regards, DSaroyan (WMF) (talk) 05:50, 24 February 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks for the answer and approval, Davit. Another quick and hopefully last question: we've been checking train times and in order for her to be in Lisbon for the editathon's opening (9AM) she may need to come from Porto the night before, which means, moving funds around a bit more to cover her hotel night. May we do that in case it's needed? Best regards and thank you for your timely support! Contaminadas (talk) 06:05, 24 February 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks for the question Contaminadas! Absolutely! Please feel free to reallocate funds to ensure her stay in Lisbon if needed. I am approving this request as well. Cheers, DSaroyan (WMF) (talk) 06:13, 24 February 2020 (UTC)
- That's brilliant! Thanks again, Davit. Best, Contaminadas (talk) 11:23, 24 February 2020 (UTC)