Grants talk:IdeaLab/measure the gain of quality on added value articles broken down according to well-chosen criteria
Questions about your ideaEdit
Hi there Pline - thanks for submitting your idea for the Inspire Campaign (and for expressing interest)! I just have some questions I'd like to ask about your idea:
- Do you have any ideas on how to develop this idea further?
- How do you envision the results of this research helping to measure community health?
- How do you think this would work on a project that does not use a "rating" scale, or are you imagining this would only be used on larger projects that do?
- How long do you think a project like this might take?
- Do you think this would require a technical solution (like automated sampling, or something like that)?
- Where do you think the research might be hosted in the end?
I think this sort of idea could work assuming we can find a universal definition of "added value" - the rating system is a good one, but as I understand it exists only on a few wikis. Thanks for submitting! Joe Sutherland (Wikimedia Foundation) (talk) 00:13, 10 August 2018 (UTC)