Grants talk:APG/Proposals/2012-2013 round1/Wikimédia Magyarország/Progress report form/Q4
Report received, but incompleteEdit
Thank you for submitting this report in late January! We are sorry to have missed it due to the page moves.
We would like you to complete the following questions:
- Please answer the question about GROWTH in the first section.
- Please let us know what worked well and what did not for Program 5, Program 6, and Program 7.
- Please report on your progress against your objectives for Big work of volunteers with the WLM pictures + Awards Ceremony (Program 2).
We will have detailed feedback and some questions for you very soon.
Comments from FDC staff on this reportEdit
Thank you for submitting this report.
- Congratulations on your success with Wiki Loves Monuments!
- Thank you for sharing your challenges with us through this report, including your challenges around volunteer participation in Hungary. These insights are very useful when understanding WMHU’s context.
- We appreciate that WMHU is planning many positive changes, including activating membership, improving Communication, creating interesting programs, using office space better, involving editors more, involving more wikipedians in chapter work, using program evaluation methods, and searching for content partners. We look forward to the results.
We would like to learn moreEdit
- Is the project with the Botanical Garden Vácrátót currently still in planning stages?
- What does WMHU hope to achieve through its partnership with the Miskolc Zoo?
- WMHU reports that some members and editors come to use the office weekly, and also that having volunteers use the office has been a success for the chapter. Do you have more information about what volunteers are accomplishing while working at the office?
- WMHU reports that some of its events for volunteers were not well-attended, and that WMHU is seeking to increase volunteer involvement. What strategies is WMHU currently considering to improve attendance at future events?
- WMHU reports that some of your major accomplishments this quarter were: Increase participation, Improve quality, and Increase reach with the collaboration. Would you please provide some more details about what specific accomplishments led to these good outcomes?
Suggestions for future reportsEdit
- Please be sure to complete each question on the reporting form. If you do not think a particular question is not applicable to WMHU in the reporting period, please explain why instead of leaving the question blank. Knowing that a particular question does not apply to WMHU this quarter may also be valuable information too.
- The question, “Progress against these objectives (include metrics and # of volunteers/staff involved)?” should be answered with some information about whether or not WMHU is achieving what it set out to achieve through this program, while “Activities conducted” may focus on what activities WMHU is doing to meet the targets. We are happy to discuss the distinction between activities and progress against objectives with you in more detail if that would be helpful to you before you finish your impact report.
- Finally, we encourage WMHU to respond to the questions and feedback posted about these reports. Active engagement in these discussions is another important aspect of the reporting process. We note that some of our questions about WMHU’s Q3 report still remain unanswered.