Grants:TPS/kshehari/TEACHING TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETING 4/Report
|This Wikimedia Participation Support report has been accepted by the Wikimedia Participation Support Committee.To see the original request, please visit Grants:TPS/kshehari/TEACHING TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETING 4.|
TEACHING TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETING 4
Participants came to the conference from different countries, including Poland, Japan, UK, and Saudi Arabia. There were about 60 participants, most of whom are specialising in the pedagogy of translation and interpreting at their universities. My presentation was attended by nearly 30 participants, as there were two sessions running at each single time. At the margin of the conference, I talked to colleagues from Saudi Arabia and agreed on how to improve my project and invite other colleagues from universities in Saudi Arabia to work in it.
- Option 2: Learning Pattern: Making translation classes more interactive via Wikipedia -
- Conference Fee: GBP 80
- Round trip airfare from Newcastle (NCL) to Warsaw (WAW): GBP 243.08
- 2-night accommodation in Lodz: GBP 127.84
- 1-night accommodation in Warsaw: GBP 51.05
- Total: GBP 501.97 (GBP 428 to be covered by Wikimedia)
- The remaining and other expenses (not mentioned here) will be covered from other resources.
Amount left overEdit