Welcome back from Wikimania 2018! ** Bienvenue à nouveau de Wikimania 2018! ** أهلا بكم من جديد من يكيمانيا 2018!
My Username: bachounda(WMDZ)
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Add a link here to a blog post or newsletter you wrote about your participation afterwards, or to a meet-up you organized to share your experience with your local community.
- I Shared a Post About my Participation Befor during and After wikimania : on My Blog http://medbachounda.blogspot.com/2018/08/mon-voyage-mother-city.html , In Twitter , InstaGram and Facebook uploaded pictures at commons:Category:Mohammed Bachounda at Wikimania 2018.
- As presenter at Including_minority_languages_in_Wikimedia_projects,_a_strategic_approach
- With Ahmed Houamel : One of the most important work in Algeria is to insert to wikimedia projects, the local / regional Languages in North Africa; I Participate to present our experience throughout 40minute with the attendees. video-presentation Wikimedia Youtube
- Member of the Wikimania 2018 program committee team
- I have already participated in helping to the organization sometimes officially and several times informally. During this conference my participation was different and beneficial. I learned a lot in the preparation of conference programs; We could see the result of our work of choice of themes during the conference. and it was really a conference for Africa. We can call that a success. and we hope we have passed the message of UBUNTU philosophy. to see a richer tomorrow for African content free and accessible to all. My only regret is that the sea in cap was very cold for swimming.
- Photo Exibition "Faces from Wikimedia" By Fay
- thanks to Alex and Farah for their Great ting a PhotoBook (facebook lol), Alex help me to Sticking pictures on the wall.
- BOOK Swapping
- I organised The books' corner in Cape Town , supported by m:The Wikipedia Library, was Bring them book(s) to Cape Town, and all others was takes a books from the table, I was surprised by the success of this initiative, I saw this action at wikimania Esino Lario 2016 and I repeated in Indaba Tunisia 2018 and Wikiarabia Cairo in 2017.
- Wiki Loves Monuments :
- WikiArabia Meetup:
- WikiFranca_Meetup :
We attended the various meetings on wikiarabia wiki franca wiki loves monuments
- Option 2: Learning Pattern: What is one useful learning pattern you can share with the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to a learning pattern - either a new pattern you created with insights from your participation, or an existing pattern to which you added your endorsement and some significant new "considerations" or “examples” from your experience.
- Option 3: New Creation: What was one useful outcome that was created at the event for the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to something new that was created as a result of your participation in this event (for example, you might link to a new tool that you and your co-participants worked on at the Hackathon, or to pages created in a workshop you participated in).
- I Helped Florence Devouard to make MicroSD Offline Wikipedia fr and En during the Wikimania
- I helped to translate text on Kiwix for Stephane
- I started working on a video for Isla
- I participated in the creation of application to make wikipedia applications for the next MOOC talking with the team of developers and especially Wahid Masrour (Great man !)
- The MOOC WikiMasaq "مساق ويكي" realized by WikiDZ was nominated one of 10 most great projects in 2018
- I recorded a great Video with Subhashish Panigrahi from India so with Walla from Egypt
- (The Internet And bandwidth was more than very Good during Wikimania )
- (The service and Food was exelent during Wikimania )
- (The Local Volonteers was amazing and i Apreciate their welcomming )
The choir was really a tsunami touched in the heart; I shed tears upon hearing the coral song.
Thank you WMZA for this organisation