Welcome back from Wikimania 2016!
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Add a link here to a blog post or newsletter you wrote about your participation afterwards, or to a meet-up you organized to share your experience with your local community.
- Option 2: Learning Pattern: What is one useful learning pattern you can share with the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to a learning pattern - either a new pattern you created with insights from your participation, or an existing pattern to which you added your endorsement and some significant new "considerations" or “examples” from your experience.
- Option 3: New Creation: What was one useful outcome that was created at the event for the Wikimedia movement?
Wikitongues is a non-profit that aims to document all the languages of the world. I recorded many languages during Wikimania according to Wikitongues guidelines. These videos are being added on the Wikipedia articles of the languages spoken by the speakers.
Mounir speaking Tunisian Arabic
WIKITONGUES- Raphael speaking Twi
WIKITONGUES- Mohammad speaking Bakhtiari Farsi
- This SVG image was also used by me to create a Punjab barnstar for Punjab Edit-a-thon.
I am a part of these videos recorded during Wikimania 2016.
WAM Multi Language