Welcome back from Wikimania 2019!
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Add a link here to a blog post or newsletter you wrote about your participation afterwards, or to a meet-up you organized to share your experience with your local community.
- I shared my experience with some community members during a book donation to the Madina Institute of science and technology.
- I shared new insights I gathered during wikimania on twitter https://twitter.com/mwintirew
- I am glad I met MB-one who shared some tit bits on photography. This has improved my skill in photography and more importantly my contribution of quality images on wiki commons, https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:ListFiles/Mwintirew.
- I am also happy I met and shared some tit bits on outreach with Micheal Tseh who has plans of participating in wiki loves monuments 2020. I plan on helping him with social media strategy.
- I met wikipedians such as Anthere, Nordia, Natasha Nedanoska, Diane Ranville among many others. I was particularly inspired by their number years of being a wikipedian and their works in their various communities.
- It was nice meeting with Spencer Graves,I did an interview with him.
I participated in learning days cohort one, Early Organizers. I learnt a lot about partnerships and human centred design thinking.