Briefly explain what are you trying to accomplish with this project, or what do you expect will change as a result of this grant. Example goals include, "recruit new editors", "add high quality content", or "train existing editors on a specific skill".
- To improve contributions on wikivoyage and also provide travel guide to travelers around the world
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. What will you and other organizers spend your time doing?
- Wikivoyage 360 is a project that is going to provide information guide to travelers in and outside Ghana. This project is aimed at improving the contribution on wikivoyage. The reason why I am undertaking this project is because there is less contribution on various key places in Ghana on wikivoyage and I believe I can make a difference in providing more useful article.
- With this project I would be travelling to all ten (10) regions of Ghana to get information on various towns and ensure that travelers get access to it on wikivoyage.
- Travels would be made on the weekend twice of every month to various ten (10) regions. On those two weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) I would have to get a tour guide of the town who would help me access valuable information that will be accurate enough to be available as a contribution on wikivoyage. This contribution would include places of notability thus Hospitals, Schools, Restaurants, Chop Bars, Football Parks and so on in every town I visit in a region.
These contribution would be relevant to everyone around the world.
How will you let others in your community know about your project (please provide links to where relevant communities have been notified of your proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions)? Why are you targeting a specific audience?
- The community would know about the project through its various social media platforms (facebook, twitter and whatsapp)
What will you have done at the end of your project? How will you follow-up with people that are involved with your project?
- Report all activities engaged in before and after the project.
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more specific to your project:
- Number of articles created or improved (100)
- Number of photos uploaded to Wikimedia Commons (100)
What resources do you have? Include information on who is the organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense:
|Items||Description||Quantity||Unit Price (¢)||Total (¢)|
|Transportation||To all the 10 Region (Home & Away Matches)||1||3040||3040|
|Food||For the project period||1||400||400|
|Accommodation||Hotel accommodation for the period||1||2000||2000|
|Internet||Internet usage for the project period||1||1000||1000|
|Volunteer (Tour Guide)||Someone who is familiar with the terran to guide me get accurate information to make my contribution||0||0||0|
- I support this project because contribution would be made on wikipedia, wikimedia commons and wikidata (Richest Kid (talk)