Please see the sample Photowalk application before drafting your application.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed. You can add details to each goal. For example, if you want to add content on a specific subject.
- Add or improve content
- Engage existing editors
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. What content gaps will you be filling with the equipment?
- Our team is working to document all of the buildings, monuments and Natural reserves on the Tunisia (link 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, 8 ).
2. What activities will you organize in the next 6 months to create content and use it on Wikimedia projects?
- first of all we will fix 3 team each group consists of 3 photographer , the first one in the north of country the second one in the center and the third one in the south,every team will organize 4 photowalks during the period and 3 online workshop to upload photos, two workshop about quality images.
3. How will the equipment be shared/tracked/cared for by members of your community?
- We have set up a tracking system online to track what equipment we own, who is currently using the equipment, when it was checked out, and when it will be returned. . The equipment will be lent out on a first come-first served basis. When it is not in use, it will be stored at the home of Mounir Touzri
4. How long will the equipment be used, and by whom?
- We expect the camera equipment will be used for at least the next 5 years,any user of wikimedia project in Tunisia can use it
5. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more:
- Number of photos uploaded 500
- Number of photos used on Wikimedia projects 300
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding). remaining funds from others grants
- 328 from Awards of WLE in the arab countries
- 385 from One month Wikipedian in Residence in National Archives of Tunisia
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
2000 TND for the camera
- 1800 TND for the photo walks (200 TND for each photo walk)
- 600 TND two training about quality images (300 TND for each photo workshop)
Community members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!