Briefly explain what are you trying to accomplish with this project, or what do you expect will change as a result of this grant. Example goals include, "recruit new editors", "add high quality content", or "train existing editors on a specific skill".
- The main goal and objectives of this project is to provide a shorter means that will enable people to search for a projects or documents and also this means will be provided under Wikipedia platform.
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. What will you and other organizers spend your time doing?
- In this term our dormant partners a ready to help in any way to see that the program will be accomplished by providing equipments needed for the project.
How will you let others in your community know about your project (please provide links to where relevant communities have been notified of your proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions)? Why are you targeting a specific audience?
- social media usage include:WhatsApp,Facebook,Twitter.
What will you have done at the end of your project? How will you follow-up with people that are involved with your project?
- if the primary reason of the project or program is achieved,and people are being satisfied with the services rendered by the project in such a way that the service will enhance the need and wants of the people and also being endorsed or support by them.
Are you running any in-person events or activities? If so, you will need to complete the steps outlined on the Risk Assessment protocol related to COVID-19. When you have completed these steps, please provide a link to your completed copy of the risk assessment tool below:
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more specific to your project:
- Number of total participants
- Number of articles created or improved (if applicable)
- Number of photos uploaded to Wikimedia Commons (if applicable)
- Number of photos used on Wikimedia projects (if applicable)
- 1.20 participants.
2.at least 100 articles. 3.at least 10 photos to Wikimedia commons. 4.at least 10 photos to wikimedia projects.
What resources do you have? Include information on who is the organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
- I have a team of (10) people who are ready to help in any way and also dormant partners who are also ready to help in other for the project to be successful, at hand we have the knowledge impact.
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense:
- the working material (e.g) laptops which cost at least sum of #200,000 only.
- the place in which the program will be taken place and these may cost the sum of #150,000 naira only.
- the wage to be given to each partner will cost the some of #10,000 naira only. Which in total of all partners per month is #100,000 naira only.
- banners and shirts for the advertisement of the program will cost sum of #70,000 naira only.
- other expenses (e.g) refueling generator,electricity bills,foods,and business transportation which will cost the sum of #80,000 naira only.
- which makes the total sum of #600,000 naira only.