Please see the sample Photowalk application before drafting your application.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed. You can add details to each goal.
- To improve content on wikimedia commons
- Build my photographic skills
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. How many walks/tours will you organize and how many people on each walk?
- I am going use 30 days for the walk tour and I am the only person on the walk tour.
2. What kind of content will the walks focus on? Why is this topic a priority?
- Taking pictures or capturing images of various Mobile Money (Momo) Shops in Accra. The reason why this project is a priority of interest is because there is not enough contribution on Momo shops on wikimedia commons and wikipedia as a whole and i believe putting it there would be an amazing achievement for me.
3. What is the plan to ensure images will be used on Wikimedia projects?
- I would create awareness on various social media(twitter, facebook, whatsapp and many more) platform to inform creative thinkers about it for them to use it in their work.
4. Do participants have the equipment or skills needed to participate and contribute high quality content? If not, how will you support them?
- Participant has the skill sets needed to contribute quality content to wikimedia commons
5. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more:
- When it used by other volunteer is create their own content
- Number of photos uploaded to Wikimedia Commons
- Number of photos used on Wikimedia projects
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
- I have my digital phone of which would be enough for the project
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
- Transportation a day = GHC 10 * 30 days = GHC 300 /US$ 62.58
- Data Connect a day = GHC 10 * 30 days = GHC 300 /US$ 62.58
- Grant Total = GHC 600 / US$ 125.16
Community members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!