Grants:Project/Rapid/HO Iskra/Photos for Articles for disabilities in Macedonian
- Enrich the already created Articles for disabilities with photographs from people with Cerebral palsy.
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. What will you and other organizers spend your time doing?
- To organize a photo walk in a park with a couple of our members with cerebral palsy(2-3) and their family companions, in order to create pictures which would enrich some of the already created articles.
How will you let others in your community know about your project (please provide links to where relevant communities have been notified of your proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions)? Why are you targeting a specific audience?
- We are targeting the members of our organization as participants, since that was already planned with the previous completed grant, but could not be set fulfilled because of the nonavailability of our planned photographer. They are informed by phone calls.
What will you have done at the end of your project? How will you follow-up with people that are involved with your project?
- Upload the photos to WikiCommons and where applicable in the created articles.
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more specific to your project:
- Number of total participants | 2-3 people with CP
- Number of articles created or improved (if applicable)
- Number of photos uploaded to Wikimedia Commons | At least 10
- Number of photos used on Wikimedia projects | At least 5
What resources do you have? Include information on who is the organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
- We already have the sufficient funds to organize, from the leftover money from the previous grant. The HO Iskra people that were involved, will stay involved. Additionally, a new volunteer photographer will be part of the team.
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense:
- Water bottles 30 $
- Reimbursements for taxi/city bus/specialized transport for disabled people fare 50 $