Please see the sample Editathon/Training application before drafting your application.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed.
- Recruit new female photographers
- edition of the album book of the best photos taken and uploaded
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. Are you doing one editathon or training or a series of editathons or trainings?
- We do training and editing
2. How will you let your community know about the event? Please paste links below to where relevant communities have been notified of your proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions.
- we will contact the association of women photographers in Mali
3. Do you have experienced Wikimedia editors to lead the event?
- Quite in this case our community of contributors at wikimedians of Mali User Group
4. Do participants have the equipment or skills needed to participate and contribute high quality content? If not, how will you support them?
- yes participants will be trained first and will have the skills to better contribute
5. How will you engage participants after the event(s)?
- participants will each have a copy of the photo album book to be edited.
6. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
- the edited album book will be uploaded to wikimedia commons so that it is freely accessible
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets:
- 03 (training, editing, handing over of books
- 10 participants
- 10 new publishers
- 100 photo articles created or improved
- 05 regular participants (for projects that include a series of events)
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
- the association a book for two hands, an important partner who always works closely and is a reliable resource for us and is always ready to support us financially and technically
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
- Project budget table
|No.||Item||Quantity||Rate (USD)||Total (USD)||Summary|
|Launch event||Venue||1||$150||$150||This includes first launch event . We will have the introduction of Art plus feminisme project, wikicommons.|
|Venue||1||$150||$150||1 week after launch we will hold an uploading session and to raise awareness|
|Branding & Stationaries||T-Shirts||5||$7.5||$37.5||T-shirts for organizers/staff
T-shirt will be given to contributors who has uploaded good number and quality photos, as well as to participants who has exceptional contributions during competition as determined by the jury.
|Stickers & Badges||50||$0.5||$25|
|Printed Best Images||20||$5||$100|
|Transport||4||$25||$100||Internet will be used during events for photo uploading. Communication-Marketing (Posters, flyers and stickers printing, t-shirts, documents and photoshooting learning guides...)|
|Internet at the events||3||$50||$150|
|Social Media (Promotion)||5||$10||$50|
(posters / Flyers )
|edition of the best photos in album book||$893||Total: USD 2000|
Community members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!