Please see the sample Editathon/Training application before drafting your application.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed.
- Recruit new editors
- Add or improve content
- Intergate Wikipedia workshops with uniersities
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. Are you doing one editathon or training or a series of editathons or trainings?
- We will organize two workshops in Gafsa with two universities
2. How will you let your community know about the event? Please paste links below to where relevant communities have been notified of your proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions.
- With social media and we will invite by calls and mails; a lot of students are interested to participate and to contribute to Wikipedia
3. Do you have experienced Wikimedia editors to lead the event?
- Yes , I have experience in editing wikipedia also I participated on organizing workshops with wikipedia last year (06 and 07 May 2016)
4. Do participants have the equipment or skills needed to participate and contribute high quality content? If not, how will you support them?
- Yes they will have their ouwn laptops.
5. How will you engage participants after the event(s)?
- Every participant will at least write two articles and make 20 edits.We will have their E-mail contacts and we will contact them after the workshop , we will try also to organize other workshops after this event.
6. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets:
- Number of events (6 workshops)
- Number of participants (60 participants)
- Number of new editors (50 editors)
- Number of of articles created or improved ( 100 articles)
- Number of repeat participants (for projects that include a series of events) (2 participants)
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
- 1500 dt : workshop feeds: 250 dt for every workshop
- 200 dt: transportation feeds
- 100 dt : Streamer
- 600 dt : Gifts and certificates for training.
Community members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!