Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed.
- Increase skills for existing contributors
- Capacity building
- Froy Beraña - Project Lead
- What is the purpose of the meeting and why is it important to your community?
- To train existing contributors
- To get members involved in project activities
- If applicable, what benefits have you seen from doing this kind of meeting in the past?
- Regular activities help increase the skills of the contributors
- Regular meetings online help build the capacity of the community
- How will you let participants know about the meeting?
- Through social media
- Contact information
- How will you keep participants engaged after the meeting is over?
- Online Weekly Meetups
- 100 Wiki Days Output
- Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
- Through the past activities conducted by the members of PhilWiki Community namely Wiki Gap Challenge, Wiki Loves Earth and Wiki Loves Monuments Philippines, these follow up activities are proposed for editors who participated the previous projects:
Note: In addition to your project-specific measures of success, you will also be asked to report on some Global Metrics at the end of your final report. Please keep this in mind as you plan, and we'll support you as you begin your project.
- Number of total participants: 20
- Number of people who will help organize the event: 3 veteran contributors
- 1 USD = 49.5314 PHP as of 8 July 2020 www.xe.com
- Project budget table
|No.||Item||Quantity||Rate (PHP)||Total (PHP)||Total (USD)||Notes|
|1||WikiTutorials||4||PHP 5,000.00||PHP 20,000.00||USD 403.57||ODL Tutorial from basic content editing to joining a WikiProject|
|2||Online Meet-ups||5||PHP 1,000.00||PHP 5,000.00||USD 100.89||Online discussion and follow-up tutorial|
|3||Internet||20||PHP 1,000.00||PHP 20,000.00||USD 403.57||Allowance for internet rental and/or internet data of participants who may need assistance|
|4||Logistics||PHP 5,000.00||USD 100.89||Organizing|
|5||Swags||PHP 5,000.00||USD 100.89||Rewards to productive participants|
|6||Contingency cost||PHP 5,000.00||USD 100.89||Unexpected expenses|
|Total: PHP 60,000 (USD 1,210.71)|