add high quality content
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. What will you and other organizers spend your time doing?
- I write a lot about the population of Russia.
How will you let others in your community know about your project (please provide links to where relevant communities have been notified of your proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions)? Why are you targeting a specific audience?
What will you have done at the end of your project? How will you follow-up with people that are involved with your project?
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more specific to your project:
- Number of total participants - 1
- Number of articles created or improved (if applicable) - 2000
- Number of photos uploaded to Wikimedia Commons (if applicable) - 0
- Number of photos used on Wikimedia projects (if applicable) - 0
What resources do you have? Include information on who is the organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense:
- about $100