Grant for the purchase of an automobile vehicle.
Work on the thematic project was started in November 2016. As of 2019, 45 articles of various levels have been created. More than 30 photos uploaded.
There is a lot of work in the project. While working on the project, a lot of personal resources were spent. Without external support it is very difficult to work with. Financial support is required.
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. What content gaps will you be filling with the equipment?
- Household needs, transportation and delivery of goods, working needs, work related to the project.
2. What activities will you organize in the next 6 months to create content and use it on Wikimedia projects?
- Acquisition of the vehicle, continued work in the project.
3. How will the equipment be shared/tracked/cared for by members of your community?
- The equipment will be used and serviced by the participant, monitored by the community.
4. How long will the equipment be used, and by whom?
- The equipment will be used by the participant, it will be used until the next one is purchased.
5. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
- The project is dedicated to automotive subjects and motor sport.
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more:
- Number of photos uploaded: 30+
- Number of photos used on Wikimedia projects: n/a
- Number of articles created/improved: 45/a large number of
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
- Perhaps, the financing will be carried out by an authorized dealer.
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
- Acquisition of the car: $1500 (+/- $100)
- Registration: $150-200
- Obtaining compulsory insurance: $200
- Consumables for the first time: remaining amount
Community members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!