Below is your approved budget. Please use this table to keep track of actual funds spent for each line item and list the difference from the approved budget at the end of the grant period.
State as of 2019-11-30
Approved budget change request was taken into account.
|Expense||Approved amount||Actual funds spent||Difference|
|Senior SW Developer (15 hours per week for 8 months)||$11,578.16||$11,578.16||$0|
|Senior Data scientist (15 hours per week for 8 months)||$14,408.38||$14,408.38||$0|
|Project manager (3 hours per week for 8 months)||$2,500.00||$2,500.00||$0|
|Travel (Wikimania 2019, 2 people)||$3,266.10||$3,266.10||$0|
|University overhead 20%||$7,934.86||$7,934.86||$0|
We understand that sometimes plans change. Please use this button to request approval for changes to your grant’s budget while your project is in progress. Any variation of 20% or more to any line item in your budget must be approved by staff here before you make the change (for projects with budgets of $15,000 or more, the accepted variance is 10%).
Budget change requestEdit
- Reduce Travel budget by $733.9
- Reduce University overhead by $2.64
- Increase Senior Data scientist budget by $408.38 (extra 14 hours)
- Increase Senior SW Developer budget by $328.16 (extra 14 hours)
- We managed to save on the Travel budget to Wikimania. Originally, in this case, we planned travelling to WikiDataCon. However, there was quite an early deadline for registration and we missed it.
- Instead, the Senior Data scientist and senior SW Developer will each work for extra 14 hours in the last month of the project.
- The small difference can be covered by lowering the University overhead.
- @Jakub Klímek: Thanks for this reallocation request, Jakub. This reallocation request is formally approved. Will these additional hours be applied toward the Documentation / Communication / Project Management WPs outlined in the Project plan, or some other set of project tasks? I JethroBT (WMF) (talk) 05:29, 10 October 2019 (UTC)
- @I JethroBT (WMF): This will be applied mainly towards Documentation. Project management is another role which remains unaffected. Jakub Klímek (talk) 07:49, 10 October 2019 (UTC)