This page documents a process common to all or most of WMF's grants programs. Please don't edit this page, but please do create a discussion page instead.
Once your grant agreement has been signed by all parties and you have received your grant funds, the grant process is not over. There are requirements for completing your grant, which includes your satisfying your grant program's reporting requirements.
Completing your grantEdit
As detailed in your signed grant agreement, you must:
- notify your Program Officer if there are any changes to your originally approved grant (e.g. grant end date, budget line item/s, list of activities, etc)
- submit your grant report as required by your grant program
- submit your grant's list of expenses and scanned grant receipts as required by your grant program. Check the guidelines at Grants:Documenting project expenses, if needed.
- return any unused grant funds to WMF by following the instructions at Grants:Return unused funds to WMF or contact your Program Officer to suggest another way to make use of the grant funds for their review and decision.
Review your program's reporting requirements carefully and consult your grant agreement for details about your specific grant.
Reporting requirements by Program
- General Support Fund - submit in the Grantee Portal
- Alliances Fund - submit in the Grantee Portal
- Rapid Fund - for applications submitted in the Grantee Portal (launched 15 April 2022), submit reports in the Grantee Portal (instructions here)
- Conference Fund - for applications submitted in the Grantee Portal, submit reports in the Grantee Portal
- Movement Strategy Implementation Grants (MSIG) - submit grant report by clicking the 'Share Your Results' button in your Meta-wiki proposal page
- Wikimania Scholarships
Ended Programs (with pending grant reports)
Annual Plan Grants and Simple Annual Plan Grants- grant program ended 30 June 2021 Project Grants- grant program ended 30 June 2021
- Grants:Changes to your grant - procedures if there are changes to your grant (e.g. grant end date, budget line items, etc.)
- Grants:Documenting project expenses - guidance on documenting your grant expenses, includes information for items that might not have physical receipts (e.g. mileage reimbursement for car travel).
- Grants:Return unused funds to WMF - instructions on how to return unused grant funds back to WMF
- ↑ a b Contact list:
by Region for Community Resources (CR) grant programs:
- Middle East and Africa: mea_fund wikimedia.org
- South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC): saarc_fund wikimedia.org
- East, Southeast Asia, and Pacific (ESEAP): eseap_fund wikimedia.org
- Latin America (LATAM) and The Caribbean: lac_fund wikimedia.org
- United States and Canada: usca_fund wikimedia.org
- Northern and Western Europe: nwe_fund wikimedia.org
- Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) and Central Asia: ceeca_fund wikimedia.org
- Movement Strategy - strategy2030 wikimedia.org
- Wikimania - wikimania wikimedia.org