Once your grant agreement has been signed by all parties and you have received your grant funds, the grant process is not over. There are requirements for completing your grant, which includes your satisfying your grant program's reporting requirements.
Completing your grantEdit
As detailed in your signed grant agreement, you must:
- notify your Program Officer if there are any changes to your originally approved grant (e.g. grant end date, budget line item/s, list of activities, etc)
- submit your grant report as required by your grant program
- submit your grant's list of expenses and scanned grant receipts as required by your grant program. Check the guidelines at Grants:Documenting project expenses, if needed.
- return any unused grant funds to WMF by following the instructions at Grants:Return unused funds to WMF or contact your Program Officer to suggest another way to make use of the grant funds for their review and decision.
Review your program's reporting requirements carefully and consult your grant agreement for details about your specific grant.
Reporting requirements by Program
- Annual Plan Grants and Simple Annual Plan Grants
- Conference Grants
- Project Grants
- Rapid Grants
- Wikimania Scholarships - grant reporting no longer required as of Wikimania 2019 Scholarships and replaced with 2 post-Wikimania surveys from the Learning & Evaluation team
Individual Engagement grants- grant program ended 30 June 2016 Project and Event grants- grant program ended 30 June 2016 Travel and Participation Support- funding program ended 1 May 2017
- Grants:Changes to your grant - procedures if there are changes to your grant (e.g. grant end date, budget line items, etc.)
- Grants:Documenting project expenses - guidance on documenting your grant expenses, includes information for items that might not have physical receipts (e.g. mileage reimbursement for car travel).
- Grants:Return unused funds to WMF - instructions on how to return unused grant funds back to WMF
- Contact list by grant program:
- Rapid Grant: rapidgrants wikimedia.org
- Project Grant: projectgrants wikimedia.org
- Conference Grant: conferencegrants wikimedia.org
- WikiCite Grant: lwyatt-ctr wikimedia.org
- Simple Annual Plan Grant: simple wikimedia.org
- Annual Plan Grant: fdcsupport wikimedia.org