What Wikimedia project(s) and specific areas will you be evaluating?Edit
Is this project measuring a specific space on a project (e.g. deletion discussions), or the project as a whole?
Describe your idea. How might it be implemented?Edit
A switch button like on YouTube.
Are there experienced Wikimedians who can help implement this project?Edit
If applicable, please list groups or usernames of individuals who you can work with on this project, and what kind of work they will do.
How would your measurement idea help your community make better decisions?Edit
After you are finished measuring or evaluating your Wikimedia project, how do you expect that information to be used to benefit the project?
Do you think you can implement this idea? What support do you need?Edit
Do you need people with specific skills to complete this idea? Are there any financial needs for this project? If you can’t implement this project, can you scale down your project so it is doable?
Yes, I am a graphic designer for the web.
About the idea creatorEdit
- Volunteer Testing Sitins07 (talk) 11:37, 10 August 2018 (UTC)
- Volunteer I'm a web designer and programmer at general ,want to get a value from the application or mostly help at any thing! , really that is a FANTASTIC idea! Asmaamosmoh (talk) 14:11, 10 August 2018 (UTC)
- Dark Themes are the bomb, it's awesome that you're doing this.
Every site nowadays should have one, on both web and mobile! DeviMon (talk) 04:41, 9 August 2018 (UTC)
- This would be an EPIC feature to have!! BilltheCatACK (talk) 20:08, 9 August 2018 (UTC)
- I think that this is a great idea. First of all dark themes are very trendy and are really cool. Secondly, having a theme using dark light will help many of those who have eye issues or studying at night etc. and it is much healthier to use dimmer lights especially at night. Tabarak yta (talk) 22:43, 9 August 2018 (UTC)
- It wold be very helpful, if Wikipedia would offer a theme/mode for comfortalbe view in dark sorrounding. Also with the option to use warm colors (e. g. brown, yellow or dark red instead of blue) for people who usually work on wikipedia in the evening/early night and can't afford beeing awake all night, as they have go to to work next morning. X black X (talk) 08:45, 11 August 2018 (UTC)
Expand your ideaEdit
Would a grant from the Wikimedia Foundation help make your idea happen? You can expand this idea into a grant proposal.
No funding needed?Edit
Does your idea not require funding, but you're not sure about what to do next? Not sure how to start a proposal on your local project that needs consensus? Contact Chris Schilling on-wiki at I JethroBT (WMF) (talk · contribs) or via e-mail at cschilling wikimedia.org for help!