All human have a individual different and child also individual different. Children knows as a feature of the world. In this issue wiki concept helps the address children individual different. Is wiki content's are children friendly? There are some difficult words to understand, in a child there are very understandable , reachable constant. need to camping for children. In a general wiki project child had some mistake then his account was blocked. learning is trial and error thus we need children friendly project.
What is your solution?Edit
There are different project in wikipedia. Some project are child friendly but some are difficult to understand, learn, translate, use, practices etc.
To ensure Wikipedia is child friendly environment.
Any one can join this campaign Say yes and join Education Technology Nepal
- Advisor I'm an underage editor from Germany. We have a project in the de.wikipedia, which is called Jungwikipedianer. Jungwikipedianer translated means "young wikipedians".
The goal for all members (they have to be underage to join) is to help other young editors. We solve Problems with articles, other users and create friendships between Users. Rogi 08:00, 5 June 2016 (UTC)
- Volunteer Child is the father of a man. So we need to save the child. As we take that child is the leader of tomorrow.. It is our duty to save there right. Sir Wambule (talk) 13:31, 7 June 2016 (UTC)
- Community organizer Its idea makes to fulfill of making children as a content editor, administrator as a family member. In en:Nepali community there is to small participant of child in wiki project because there is a no any encouragement, reward and any training for new user. In this community i am to agree to community organizer . Silpa Acharya (talk) 08:33, 9 June 2016 (UTC)
- Volunteer Children are heart of future in the world. i would like to be a Volunteer in this idea. Dhirendra B. Malla (talk) 11:37, 10 June 2016 (UTC)
- Designer abdulla ibinusina
- 1. Children access Wikipedia. It is only fair to give them more attention. They have special needs which should be considered.
- 2. If it is made clear, that children participate or read discussions hopefully more people will try to write in understandble, mannerful way JThanx (talk) 08:18, 4 June 2016 (UTC)
- Children are feature of world. in 21th century age of Information and Communication Technology(ICT). Now for the new generation becomes from children thus we make child friendly environment, gender friendly environment in wiki projects.Silpa Acharya (talk) 09:33, 9 June 2016 (UTC)
- I have started editing Wikimedia Projects before reaching the age of majority, thus technically being a child. I would find it unacceptable to have some special rules concerning underage editors. Besides the best approach is already there: one is just not obliged to manifest his/her age. Even if it concerns much younger people than teens I do not see why there must be some special treatment for them. All Wikimedia projects participants are even. If someone behaves in an unacceptable way relating to some user it is no more and no less unacceptable regardless of the user's age. --Base (talk) 15:01, 4 June 2016 (UTC)
- I've suggested a slightly different option on the talk page, that this be changed into a potential mentorship program aimed specifically at younger editors as well as that they work on expanding the current pages aimed at young editors to give more explanation. I don't know that this idea as it is written is specifically asking for special treatment for younger editors, but it does need further refinement and clarification. I think that making a child-specific mentorship program would likely be the easiest way to go about helping younger editors, since asking each WikiProject to become more child friendly is going to be a major, major undertaking and I can't guarantee that each one would even be willing to participate, since their answer would likely be "we're as child friendly and simple as we're going to be". Tokyogirl79 (talk) 04:20, 7 June 2016 (UTC)
Expand your ideaEdit
Would a grant from the Wikimedia Foundation help make your idea happen? You can expand this idea into a grant proposal.