Latest news from the Wikimedia Global Collaboration team, about Notifications, Structured Discussions, Edit Review Improvements and Content translation. Please tell other users about these changes. Not all changes will affect you.
Was ist neu?
- This newsletter is the first for the Global Collaboration team!
- Global Collaboration team formed in July by merging the Language and Collaboration teams of the Wikimedia Foundation. The team is part of the Contributors department.
- The newsletter now includes updates about Content translation. The Global Collaboration team now have an extended report (in English), with more information and data about the different projects we take care of.
- Due to vacations and Wikimania, no newsletter has been written in August.
- Major changes, with possibly an important impact on the wikis, are now marked with the star icon in the newsletter. Let us know if you like it.
Edit Review Improvements [More information • Help pages]
- Filters for Recent Changes will be deployed by default on all wikis. 
- Some features for Recent Changes remain on Beta. See the list.
- The initial deployment was scheduled for September 26. It has been postponed after October 3 for performance issues. 
- The filters for Watchlists, as a Beta feature, have been deployed as a Beta feature on Sept. 19. 
- "User registration" and "experience level" groups have been unified. It is now possible to select only actions from logged-out users or from logged-in users. 
Content translation [More information • Help pages]
- Delete action on the list of translations is now more reachable. Now it's possible to open it on click, and easier as well, because active area is bigger. 
- Content Translation language selector is restyled to be more compact. 
- The translation editor of Content Translation will be replaced by the visual editor. Work is ongoing. 
Notifications [More information • Help pages]
- It is now possible to restrict who can send you notifications. 
Structured Discussions [More information • Help pages]
Collaboration team's newsletter prepared by the Global Collaboration team and posted by bot • Give feedback • Subscribe or unsubscribe.