Latest news from the Wikimedia Collaboration team, about Notifications, Flow and Edit Review Improvements. Please tell other users about these changes. Not all changes will affect you.
Que há de novo?
A decision has been made about how the Recent Changes filtering scheme will affect current ORES beta feature users. When this new filtering system rolls out as part of the beta, it will replace the current ORES display on the Recent Changes page. That means the automatic color coding, the red “r” symbol and the “hide probably good edits” filter will go away, to be replaced by the new, more nuanced set of filters and user-defined color coding. All other pages that have ORES features, like Watchlist and Related Changes, will remain as they are now for ORES beta users. We think those pages could also benefit from the new filtering system. But we'll wait to see how users react to the beta test—and make any necessary changes—before we start spreading the new UI around. That's the plan as it currently stands. As always, please let us know if you have any thoughts, in any language.
Edit Review Improvements [Mais Informação • Páginas de Ajuda]
- The Filters for Special:RecentChanges description page is now finished and ready for translation.
- On wikis that use ORES, new colors have been chosen for damaging changes displayed on a list of changes. 
Notificações [Mais Informação • Páginas de Ajuda]
- Sometimes, after marking an important number of cross-wiki notifications as read, the counter remained at 1. This is now fixed. 
Flow [Mais Informação • Páginas de Ajuda]
- Due to a bug, it was not possible to activate Flow on user talk pages as a Beta feature. This is possible again for wikis that have that feature. 
- Flow boards can be moved without constraints. However, this requires the move-Flow-board right. 
Collaboration team's newsletter prepared by the Collaboration team and posted by bot • Give feedback • Subscribe or unsubscribe.