Latest news from the Wikimedia Collaboration team, about Notifications, Flow and Edit Review Improvements. Please tell other users about these changes. Not all changes will affect you.
Apa yang baru?
A decision has been made about how the Recent Changes filtering scheme will affect current ORES beta feature users. When this new filtering system rolls out as part of the beta, it will replace the current ORES display on the Recent Changes page. That means the automatic color coding, the red “r” symbol and the “hide probably good edits” filter will go away, to be replaced by the new, more nuanced set of filters and user-defined color coding. All other pages that have ORES features, like Watchlist and Related Changes, will remain as they are now for ORES beta users. We think those pages could also benefit from the new filtering system. But we'll wait to see how users react to the beta test—and make any necessary changes—before we start spreading the new UI around. Seperti itulah rencananya, sebagaimana yang telah direncanakan. As always, please let us know if you have any thoughts, in any language.
Pengembangan Ulasan Penyuntingan [More information • Help pages]
- The Filters for Special:RecentChanges description page is now finished and ready for translation.
- Pada wiki yang menggunakan ORES, warna baru telah dipilih untuk merusak perubahan yang ditampilkan dalam daftar perubahan. 
Pemberitahuan [More information • Help pages]
- Sometimes, after marking an important number of cross-wiki notifications as read, the counter remained at 1. This is now fixed. 
Flow [More information • Help pages]
- Due to a bug, it was not possible to activate Flow on user talk pages as a Beta feature. This is possible again for wikis that have that feature. 
- Flow boards can be moved without constraints. However, this requires the move-Flow-board right. 
Collaboration team's newsletter prepared by the Collaboration team and posted by bot • Give feedback • Subscribe or unsubscribe.