This page is for complaints to the board representatives regarding FDC recommendations to the board. Please add your topic to this page. (The representatives are Jan-Bart de Vreede and Patricio Lorente)
- The process of making formal complaints to the Board representatives for, 2012-2013 round 1
If any entity has a complaint about the FDC’s recommendation, it should be submitted by 23:59 UTC 22 November, in accordance with the complaint process outlined in the Framework for the Creation and Initial Operation of the FDC.
- The complaint should be in the form of a 500-or-fewer word summary directed to the two non-voting WMF Board representatives on the FDC (Jan-Bart and Patricio).
- The complaint should be submitted on-wiki, on this page.
- These board representatives will present the complaint to the WMF Board at the same time it considers the FDC recommendation.
- Formal complaints can be submitted only by the Board Chair of a funding-seeking entity.
- Formal complaints must be filed within seven days of the submission of the FDC slate of recommendations to the WMF Board (in this round, by e.o.d November 22)
- Any planned or approved disbursements to the organization filing a complaint will be put on hold until the complaint is resolved.
- If the WMF Board's consideration of the complaint results in an amendment of the FDC's recommendations (which is expected only in extraordinary circumstances), the WMF Board may choose to release extra funds from the WMF reserves to provide additional funds not allocated by the FDC's initial recommendation.
- Other members of the WMF Board may participate in the investigation if approved by the Chair of the WMF Board.