crosswatch is a cross-wiki watchlist tool for Wikimedia projects. The goal of this project is to build a "better" watchlist, which includes a cross-wiki watchlist, cross-wiki notifications, dynamic filtering of the watchlist (project, namespace, searching etc.) and inline diffs (e.g. per default for all talk pages).
It is currently in development by User:Sitic, for details and planned features see phab:T92955. To follow the project in detail, check the crosswatch workboard in Phabricator. Feel free to leave comments and feedback on the talk page of this page or in phabricator.
Known Pitfalls Edit
- Currently crosswatch retrieves the watchlist only for projects in which you have made at least one edit. This is done to avoid unnecessary queries to all Wikimedia projects.
See also Edit
- toollabs:crosswatch - the actual tool
- The main task on phabricator
- The crosswatch workboard in Phabricator
- The source code
- en:Wikipedia:Global, cross-wiki, integrated watchlists. Long history of cross-wiki watchlists.
- Community Wishlist Survey 2019/Watchlists/Revive Crosswatch tool