Community Wishlist Survey 2022/Reading/Page Previews show an error message on all links to Anexo: namespace in Spanish Wikipedia
The survey has concluded. Here are the results!
- Problem: Page Previews show an error message (Was a problem to show this preview Go to this page) in all links to Anexo: namespace in Spanish Wikipedia.
- Proposed solution: Enable (or disable) Page Previews in links to Anexo: namespace
- Who would benefit: All
- More comments:
- Phabricator tickets:
- Proposer: USI2020 (talk) 16:02, 23 January 2022 (UTC)
FYI, page previews currently runs on anything that's been identified as content in mw:Manual:$wgContentNamespaces. Would it be useful to add this namespace to the list of namespaces that are content ? Jdlrobson (talk) 04:25, 31 January 2022 (UTC)
- @Jdlrobson yes USI2020 (talk) 21:00, 31 January 2022 (UTC)
- I can help make this happen. Could you follow the guidelines on https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_site_requests and discuss it on your wiki?
- Note enabling page previews on this namespace would also lead this namespace to show up on different pages https://m.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:$wgContentNamespaces#Details so I want to make sure this was properly discussed. Jdlrobson (talk) 21:28, 31 January 2022 (UTC)
- Something else seems wrong to me, as Anexo IS a content namespace. The console of mw.config.get().wgContentNamespaces reports [104, 0] and there is https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T41866. So this seems like a Popups bug in that case. I will open a ticket. —TheDJ (talk • contribs) 16:56, 7 February 2022 (UTC)