Community Wishlist Survey 2022/Editing/Average edits per day in CentralAuth
The survey has concluded. Here are the results!
Average edits per day in CentralAuth
- Problem: Because different users are active for a different amount of time, it’s sometime hard to estimate which users are more active purely based on the amount of edits.
- Proposed solution: There will be a new line in Special:CentralAuth called average edits per day. It will take the number of edits done globally and divide it by the number of days the user was active. This doesn’t mean the amount of days that passed from the day the user created his account until today, but the amount of days that passed from his first edit till his last one. Also, there will be another line telling the average amount of edits done in the last year/month/6 months.
- Who would benefit: Everyone who uses Special:CentralAuth for statistics.
- More comments:
- Phabricator tickets:
- Proposer: Gifnk dlm 2020 From Middle English Wikipedia 📜📖💻 (talk) 10:03, 22 January 2022 (UTC)
- Oppose XTools already have this tools, but it's in the Opting in for restricted statistics section, and sometimes we can't view it. Thingofme (talk) 15:05, 30 January 2022 (UTC)
- Oppose Per Sdkb, already provided by XTools. --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 03:52, 6 February 2022 (UTC)
- Oppose — DaxServer (t · c) 12:48, 6 February 2022 (UTC)
- Support --Ciao • Bestoernesto • ✉ 17:44, 6 February 2022 (UTC)