Community Wishlist Survey 2022/Bots and gadgets/Improve Mix'n'Match performance
The survey has concluded. Here are the results!
Improve Mix'n'Match performance
- Problem: Mix'n'match has poor performance, even when searching in only one catalog. Descriptions often fail to load.
- Proposed solution: Give the tool better hardware and/or rewrite code to improve performance.
- Who would benefit: Any Mix'n'match user
- More comments:
- Phabricator tickets:
- Proposer: Bargioni (talk) 09:36, 15 January 2022 (UTC)
- Mix'n'Match is hosted in Toolforge; Magnus previously written an 2.0 version of Mix'n'Match hosted in Cloud VPS, but this is quickly abandoned. See Wikirecords for my idea of the ideal long-term future replacement.--GZWDer (talk) 19:26, 16 January 2022 (UTC)
- See also d:Topic:Wpbqdk3e1nk4irvz about the problem of slowness. --Epìdosis 09:34, 9 February 2022 (UTC)
- Support a good idea Thingofme (talk) 02:16, 30 January 2022 (UTC)
- Support Alain Artivalys (talk) 13:14, 1 February 2022 (UTC)
- Support Mix'n'Match's performance seems to be getting worse and worse in my experience. Just the other day I had to wait several minutes after clicking "Confirm" in a bunch of matches, until they finally were marked as done. Waldyrious (talk) 16:01, 5 February 2022 (UTC)
- Support --Ciao • Bestoernesto • ✉ 03:00, 6 February 2022 (UTC)
- Support Ayumu Ozaki (talk) 05:10, 6 February 2022 (UTC)
- Support --Epìdosis 13:37, 7 February 2022 (UTC)
- Support Ecritures (talk) 22:39, 9 February 2022 (UTC)
- Support Sunpriat (talk) 23:13, 10 February 2022 (UTC)