Community Wishlist Survey 2015/Wikiversity/da
Installing Wiki Edu's Course Dashboards on Wikiversity
Wikiversity hosts a number of resources that do not fit into the paradigm of a Wikipedia encyclopedia article.
These resources should be developed by students under the supervision of qualified instructors.
- Hvem der kan få gavn af det
Instructors and their students would be the primary beneficiaries.
But all Wikiversity users would benefit from the increased quality of Wikiversity resources.
Even the editors of Wikipedia science articles would benefit because it is common for well-intentioned editors to attempt to turn encylopedic articles into lesson plans.
How is the problem being addressed now?
A number of colleges are attempting to use Wikiversity to host courses in which students contribute to Wikiversity.
The following colleges either are, or recently have incorporated Wikiversity into their writing assignments:
Wright State University Lake Campus
- Howard Community College
University of Florida
- Harper College (User:Dave Braunschweig)
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
University of Canberra
University of Wisconsin-Stout
La Trobe University
- Address any necessary security issues in the Wiki Edu Dashboards, and
- Install the outreach:Education extension on Wikiversity.
- Support --Martinligabue (talk) 15:03, 1 December 2015 (UTC)
- Support -- Dave Braunschweig (talk) 15:02, 1 December 2015 (UTC)
- Support JackPotte (talk) 16:10, 1 December 2015 (UTC)
- Support Lionel Scheepmans ✉ Contact French native speaker, désolé pour ma dysorthographie 21:32, 1 December 2015 (UTC)
- Support -- Marshallsumter (talk) 22:46, 1 December 2015 (UTC)
- This should be combined with 2015 Community Wishlist Survey/Miscellaneous#Education Program interface changes Oppose due to insufficient impact regardless -- as written, this proposal affects one wiki only. MER-C (talk) 15:30, 1 December 2015 (UTC)