2018 Science Photo Competition RussiaEdit
- , primary contact (Requested at 17:24, 4 July 2018 (UTC))
|Central Notice Settings|
What countries will your campaign target?
What is the purpose of the campaign? How will you measure the success of the campaign?Edit
- Russia-specific conditions apply.
- Traffic & impression limits up to the admins.
- Contest itself runs 15 July - 30 September, banner @ maximum length of 1 month.
- On behalf of the Russian-only organizer & Contest Jury member, Wikimedia Russia volunteer Dmitry Jukov--Frhdkazan (talk) 17:51, 4 July 2018 (UTC)
Comment: this banner should not overlap with Wiki Loves Monuments (Sept. 1-30, 2018) to avoid overload. It's also a bit strange that Wikimedia Russia wants to organize its own photo contest that overlaps with the much larger and more important international photo contest traditionally held in September. @Ctac, could you comment on that, please? --Alexander (talk) 10:02, 5 July 2018 (UTC)
- Yes. From 15 July to 31 August is enough for this banner. In September (I hope) will be advertising on TV. --Ctac (talk) 13:22, 5 July 2018 (UTC)