Category:Wikimedia projects coordination
This category contains summaries of the different policies and technical solutions used in the different Wikimedia projects. Its goal is to facilitate comparisons and to increase users' awareness of the different options.
For Wikisource, see also Subdomain coordination on that wiki.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Cross-project comparisons (1 category, 14 pages)
- ► Wikimedia projects coordination/Translations (142 categories)
- ► AbuseFilter (5 categories, 4 pages)
- ► Connectivity Project (5 pages)
- ► Cross-project policies (11 categories, 13 pages)
- ► Tell us about your Wikipedia (1 category, 123 pages)
Content pages in category "Wikimedia projects coordination"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.