The Wikimedia Research Team, guided by a Chief Research Officer, will study Wikimedia's content, technology and community, to identify the needs of the individual Wikimedia projects, to facilitate the prioritization process, to make recommendations for targeted development, to guide and motivate outside developers, to assist in the study of new project proposals, and to collaborate with researchers who are not part of the Wikimedia community. The team should attempt to build a bridge between the Wikimedia community and the developers, and channel the creative energy of thousands of users to useful ends.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Research Team - Analysis (1 page)
- ► Research Team - General (1 page)
- ► Research Team - Meetings (1 category, 6 pages)
- ► Research Team - Reports (1 page)
- ► Research Team - Sociological (1 page)
- ► Research Team - Tasks (2 pages)
- ► Research Team - Wikinews (1 page)
- ► Research Team - Wikipedia (1 page)
Content pages in category "Research Team"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.