This category gathers portals used to organize, select and present some important pages related to major community topics. and to provide links to their main related subtopics..
Portals often provide simpler navigation than categories and offer opportunities to organize the work of the community by not only linking to contents but also featuring some of them with summaries, or by presenting immediately viewable news feeds which could be difficult to find under the hierarchic system of categories, and by linking to the main ongoing community discussions and activities.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- Portals/Translations (149 categories)
- Communications resource center (1 category, 31 pages)
- Community capacity development (1 category, 30 pages)
- Movement affiliates Portal (1 category, 2 pages)
- Multilingual regional portals (6 categories)
- WikiProject ESD (66 pages)
Content pages in category "Portals"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.