Punjabi Wikimedians had an online meeting on 27 January 2019. 11 participants joined this meeting.
- Satpal Dandiwal (talk) 11:27, 30 January 2019 (UTC)
- *•.¸♡ ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕡𝕒𝕝 ♡¸.•* 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜 11:31, 30 January 2019 (UTC)
- ਲਵਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਿੱਧੂ ਗੱਲਬਾਤ 11:34, 30 January 2019 (UTC)
- -Manavpreet Kaur (talk) 11:35, 30 January 2019 (UTC)
- Jagseer01 (talk) 11:36, 30 January 2019 (UTC)
- Stalinjeet Brar (talk) 12:14, 30 January 2019 (UTC)
- Satdeep Gill (talk) 13:04, 30 January 2019 (UTC)
- Nitesh Gill (talk) 13:12, 30 January 2019 (UTC)
- --Charan Gill (talk) 13:26, 30 January 2019 (UTC)
- --Gurlal Maan (talk) 04:52, 2 February 2019 (UTC)
- --Jagvir Kaur (talk) 04:52, 10 February 2019 (UTC)
- There was a little discussion about the online meetings and It was suggested by User:Satdeep Gill that we can use Doodle for online meetings in the future to see what date and time works for the majority.
- There was a discussion about the upcoming event that we have in Khalsa College, Ludhiana on 31 January 2019. We discussed the agenda and participants shared their ideas. It was discussed that we can give a brief introduction of Wikimedia projects to students and after their interest, we can organize a training event in the college.
- Participants also discussed the upcoming meetup in Bagha Purana which we scheduled on 3 February 2019. We did many activities in Patiala and now we have to focus on other cities. The discussion about the event or more details can be seen here on the village pump of Punjabi Wikipedia - 3 ਫਰਵਰੀ 2019 ਨੂੰ ਬਾਘਾ ਪੁਰਾਣਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਮੀਟਿੰਗ.
- User:Manavpreet Kaur shared her idea about MediaWiki training in Khanna.
- Participants discussed Mini TTT and TTT, and gave a brief introduction of TTT to the new participants.
- It was discussed that we have to choose contact persons of Punjabi Wikimedians User Group by a process and we have to make a process for this thing as early as we can.
- Everyone agreed at the end of the online meeting that It's better to organize online meeting and in the future, we can follow this thing. It is easy for everyone to participate in a community meeting.